MSTOM, L.Ac. Dipl.OM
We are dedicated to helping others achieve extraordinary health, optimal functioning of the entire body, an overall sense of wellbeing and positivity, an active healthy weight, a strong immune system, improved energy, vitality, and longevity. This is achieved through various gentle and relaxing therapies in a nurturing, supportive, professional environment. We take the time to tailor specific therapies to your individual concern. We educate, explain therapies, how you can help yourself at home, and give easy-to-follow recommendations.
We also feel it is very important to give back and support the local community. We offer free educational seminars (click here for the next event), free consultations, and volunteer services at certain community events and during disasters. We use fair-trade, green, organic products wherever possible and recycle.
Rejuvenate your health, Rejuvenate your life, Rejuvenate your Self !
- Licensed by both the California Acupuncture Board, Florida Acupuncture Board, and the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) in the U.S.A.
- Masters degree in Traditional Oriental Medicine after 5 years of graduate study at Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, San Diego, CA. B.A. from University of Michigan, French Studies
- China postgraduate work at the Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital in Chengdu, China
- Studied additional healing modalities throughout travels in Thailand, India, Nepal, Tibet, and Peru.
- Experience treating patients with Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine at :
Princess Cruises/Steiner Leisure Ltd., worldwide / (Internal Medicine, extremely busy onboard clinic)
Rady/Scripps Children’s Hospital San Diego, CA (Oncology, Hemotology, and Chronic Pain)
AcuSport, San Diego, CA / (Orthopedic and sports rehabilitation clinic)
Senior’s Clinic, San Diego, CA / (Geriatrics)
Downtown San Diego Homeless Clinic
Pacific Center of Health, San Diego, CA / (Fertility, OB/GYN),
Adams Avenue Integrative Health, San Diego, CA
- Community Work:
Treated victims of the 2007 San Diego fires, others at Military Veteran’s Stand Down 2008, and at
the Tubman-Chavez low-income community center.
Coordinated and ran event operations at the 2006 Pacific College of Oriental Medicine New York,NY
Symposium, and the 2009 Healing Arts Festival in Balboa Park, San Diego, CA.